The Jeff and Ed Show
CVS to hike wages
Feb. 08, 2018
Getty Images | Justin Sullivan
- Another company is set to use its windfall from the new tax law to invest their employees.
- CVS will raise wages for hourly employees and plans to increase pay for many of its full-time employees.
- The company said they will boost starting pay for hourly employees to $11 per hour from $9 per hour, starting in April.
- Many of its retail pharmacy technicians, front store associates and other hourly retail employees will see a bump later in the year.
- Full-time employees will qualify for as much as four weeks of paid parental leave, and worker health-care premiums will stay at current rates.
- Would you rather have a raise or be offered additional paid time off?