The Todd and Don Blog
Stormy Daniels, Bumble Dating App, and the Selling of the Austin American-Statesman | March 7th, 2018
Hour one of the Todd and Don Show:
• Man killed in shooting in The Domain parking lot near DICK’S Sporting Goods
• Stormy Daniels sues Trump over non-disclosure agreement that wasn’t signed by Trump to cover up their affair
• American-Statesman being sold to GateHouse in $47.5M deal
Hour two of the Todd and Don Show:
• TECH NEWS: Should the government regulate cryptocurrency as real currency?
-Social Media sites getting graded by-----
• 5400 people surveyed on NextDoor App about Austin renaming schools-54% of people polled do not support the decision.
• Bumble Dating App will no longer let users post guns except for military or police
Hour three of the Todd and Don Show:
•SNOWFLAKE OF THE DAY: A lady requested a pizza with a clean cut from a Dominos pizza store because her husband is Muslim. The store put on her pizza box, “lady with a Muslim husband” to which she called the employees racist.
• A guy who ordered an Uber ride while drunk and mistakenly took a 300 mile ride, now owes over $1600. He needs help to pay for it so he made a Go Fund Me account.
• The FBI has been working with Geek Squad to help alert the FBI of any suspicious content on people’s computers. They have given rewards to employees for reporting child pornography and suspicious content.