The Todd and Don Blog
Trump, Pelosi, and Uber | February 8th, 2018
Feb. 08, 2018
Photo by Ronen Tivony/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Hour one of the Todd and Don Show:
- Gov. Greg Abbott has recommended placing GPS trackers on anyone accused of a sex crime before they are found guilty or innocent starting from when they make bail.
- Donald Trump's approval rating has been rising after more people believe his handling of the economy has been good.
- Todd and Don discuss if you should tip your curbside grocery runner.
Hour two of the Todd and Don Show:
- The White House is moving forward with investigating plans for a military parade in Washington D.C.
- Whole Foods is offering free two-hour grocery delivery using Amazon PrimeNow for Prime customers.
- Brenda Evans says she will do everything in her power to prevent Lewis Conway from running for Austin city council 27 years after Conway was convicted of her son’s murder.
Hour Three of the Todd and Don Show:
- Nancy Pelosi has broken a 109-year-old house speaking time record with her 8-hour long speech on Immigration.
- A survey from Uber claims that male drivers make about 7% more than female drivers.
- Dash cam video shows a suspect dragging a William Cannon Deputy as the suspect attempts to flee.