The Jeff and Ed Show
So How Is the iPhone X Doing?
Feb. 22, 2018
Image courtesey of Shutterstock
- Did you buy the iPhone X? Did you cave to the pressure after seeing your friend with one? Apparently, many avoided the temptation of the pricy device.
- Sales of the iPhone X have fallen way below Apple’s expectations, with reports suggesting orders of the flagship device are around 30 million under than original estimates.
- The bad news for Apple is also bad news for Samsung. Why? Samsung Electronics, manufactures the organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screens of the iPhone X.
- The reduced production of the screens for Samsung will likely lead to a decline in their profits.
- Sales of the iPhone X are so poor that some analysts are speculating that Apple could cease production of the $999 smartphone as early as this summer, making it the first ever iPhone to be discontinued before a new model is unveiled.