The Jeff and Ed Show
Trump Again Blames Obama for Russia Meddling
Feb. 20, 2018
Getty Images | Tasos Katopodis
- President Trump claims he has been much tougher on Russia than President Obama was.
- In a morning tweet, Trump said to look at the facts and he again criticized what he called fake news.
- In earlier tweets, Trump accused Obama of not taking action on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- The Obama administration did hit Russia with sanctions over election meddling in December of 2016 that saw dozens of Russian diplomats expelled.
- What more could the Obama Administration have done at the time? Was there enough evidence to take further action at that point?