The Todd and Don Blog
Elon Musk at SXSW, Betsy DeVos, and the White House not Raising the Age for Buying Gun | March 12th, 2018
Hour one of the Todd and Don Show:
• Elon Musk made an appearance at SXSW to talk about his Space X Project and predicts Mars spaceships will be ready for short flights by the first half of next year
• Daycare owner, 32, gets 21 years in prison for drugging children with melatonin and leaving them alone so she could go tanning and to the gym
• New York and 11 other cities (including Austin) vowed to use their local authority to preserve “net neutrality” protections after the feds ended the internet fairness rules.
Hour two of the Todd and Don Show:
• Betsy DeVos speaks about a new federal task force (lead by DeVos) being put together, to prevent future school shootings
• Nearly four years before school shooter Nikolas Cruz gunned down 17 students and educators at a Parkland high school, he confided in a therapist that he saw himself in a dream drenched in human blood.
•Trump’s personal attorney and fixer, Michael D. Cohen, is seeking an injunction to stop CBS from airing an interview with “60 Minutes” with Stormy Daniels, which does not yet have a scheduled broadcast date
Hour three of the Todd and Don Show:
•White House vows to help arm teachers and backs off raising the age for buying guns
• Trump said at a rally the candidate he most wants to run against in 2020 is Oprah Winfrey, predicting the campaign "would be a painful experience for her."
• Breaking News: Teenage boy killed and woman injured from a package that exploded on Oldfort Hill Rd