The Todd and Don Blog
Parkland, FBI, Sick Leave | February 16th, 2018
Feb. 16, 2018
Photo by Susan Stocker - Pool/Getty Images
Hour one of the Todd and Don Show :
- The FBI says it did not have enough evidence to identify who exactly made an alarming YouTube comment last fall using an account by the name of Nikolas Cruz.
- Austin has become the first city in Texas to mandate employers offer mandatory sick leave to all employees.
- A potential school shooting in Washington State was thwarted when a grandmother reported her grandson, Joshua Alexander O'Connor, to police after reading his journal.
Hour Two of the Todd and Don Show:
- Lori Alhadeff called on Donald Trump to do something after Nikolas Cruz shot and killed her daughter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
- 17-year-old Richard Alaniz is in jail after bringing a loaded handgun to a South Austin school campus.
- Ben Bennight is speaking out about what exactly he told the FBI last fall after finding Nikolas Cruz's alarming YouTube comment.
Hour three of the Todd and Don Show:
- Melisa McNeill says her defendant Nikolas Cruz is sad, remorseful and broken human being.
- Wendy Davis expressed her support of Austin's paid sick leave ordinance for its unique impact on women's reproductive health.
- A new report claims that the school resource officer assigned to Stoneman Douglas was not on campus at the time of the Parkland school shooting.